The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Knight Rider on tonight at 9m if you care

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#118210  by Tessian
 Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:24 pm
It's not a series, it's a movie... guess if it does well it'll become a series?

I heard this on the radio earlier and had totally forgotten-- I'll be checking it out.

#118214  by Tessian
 Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:04 pm
I thought it was pretty good, I was impressed. I would watch the series.

Loved the end where you find out they upgraded the Knight Trailer to a Knight C-130 ;).

#118218  by Zeus
 Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:48 am
The idea is for this to become a series, has been right from the beginning. That was pretty obvious from the way it ended.

I'll check out some more eps after the fact to see if I"ll continue with it if they pick it up for the fall or next winter. It was much more of a set-up film than anything

#118242  by Tessian
 Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Yup... although I did expect it to be CBS jerking off Ford for 2 hours, and while there were too many commercial breaks otherwise I was surprised. Hell they did a better job of explaining HOW the car can do things than the old one.

#118250  by Zeus
 Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:04 pm
Tessian wrote:Yup... although I did expect it to be CBS jerking off Ford for 2 hours, and while there were too many commercial breaks otherwise I was surprised. Hell they did a better job of explaining HOW the car can do things than the old one.
I hope you mean NBC :-)

#118274  by SineSwiper
 Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:37 am
Who's jerking off who?