The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• If you forgot...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #119985  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:33 am
Battlestar Galactica premiered tonight. You all better have watched it. Or I'm personally coming over to your house to kick your ass.

#119987  by Blotus
 Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:13 am
I did. It was fine, but not great. What kind of asshole displays "to be continued" atfter a seaon PREMIER? I mean, ever episode of Lost could potentially be labeled as such, but c'mon now. It's almost like being a tease for the sake of being a tease. Anybody watching the show at this point is obviously going to be watching the next episode anyway.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS?

I don't want to speculate too much on the episode itself, as I was drunk when I watched it. I think I did, however, enjoy the first episode of the third season more. Most everything important in this episode happened at the beginning and ending. The whole Gaius one-true-go=redemption thing kind of made me yawn, but that totally could have something to do with the fact that I thought his scenes aboard the Cylon ship from season 3 were uninteresting to the point of interference.

#120005  by SineSwiper
 Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:56 am
Hey, I like Baltar. I guess he sorta looks like Jesus (before he shaved his beard), which is the angle they were looking for. But, yeah, I guess I was more interested in Starbuck's role. Can't wait for the next episode.

#120018  by Zeus
 Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:27 pm
Each individual episode is gonna have its ups and downs right now as they tie up stupid loose ends like Baltar (I was sick of him a few eps into S3). It's how they tie the whole season together and end the series that will make and break maybe the entire show