The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Religulous trailer

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #122578  by SineSwiper
 Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Full of win!

Ok. An old God, a very buff old God that lives in space decides to create the first man from earth dust, then makes a woman from that man’s rib. They get to live forever if they don’t eat the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge, but the woman is tricked into eating a piece by a talking snake and all future humanity is cursed. Or, how bout this one? This same space God who lives in the sky and has power over everything decides he wants a son, so he impregnates a woman but she remains a virgin. And, the child can walk on water and raise the dead. But his father, the sky God, sends him on a suicide mission to save humanity. After he dies, he rises from the dead and flies into space to be with his father (who is also him.)

#122580  by RentCavalier
 Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 pm
I never got into Bill Mahar. He's funny, but his talk shows just came across as whiny liberal claptrap. That being said, this looks to be a funny movie.

#122583  by Tessian
 Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:12 pm
RentCavalier wrote:I never got into Bill Mahar. He's funny, but his talk shows just came across as whiny liberal claptrap. That being said, this looks to be a funny movie.
I can't believe I'm going to say this... but I agree with the kid.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play the lottery

#122585  by Chris
 Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:49 am
Tessian wrote:
RentCavalier wrote:I never got into Bill Mahar. He's funny, but his talk shows just came across as whiny liberal claptrap. That being said, this looks to be a funny movie.
I can't believe I'm going to say this... but I agree with the kid.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go play the lottery
yahtzee junior gets my agreement too