The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• New best music video ever?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#129831  by RentCavalier
 Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 pm
Jesus, that has got to be the gayest thing I have ever seen, and I have actually seen gay sex.

Who the hell is this guy? He's like Prince, but WHITE.

#129838  by SineSwiper
 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 pm
RentCavalier wrote:Jesus, that has got to be the gayest thing I have ever seen, and I have actually seen gay sex.

The problem is that he wasn't wearing a wolf shirt when he was singing. Then it would have been totally okay.

#129844  by Chris
 Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:21 pm
SineSwiper wrote:
RentCavalier wrote:Jesus, that has got to be the gayest thing I have ever seen, and I have actually seen gay sex.

The problem is that he wasn't wearing a wolf shirt when he was singing. Then it would have been totally okay.
exactly. help stop the spread of Aids.....buy wolf shirts

#129847  by Zeus
 Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:59 am
Flip wrote:
Anarky wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Thats much better
Oh lord, i nearly died laughing there!
Me too. Samberg is great

#129848  by Chris
 Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:05 am
best thing to happen t saturday night live.....hiring someone who is actually.......funny.....and it helps everyone around him too. the recent upswing in quality over the past while has coincided perfectly with his joining the cast..

#129849  by Anarky
 Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:27 am
Well the whole group Samberg is a part of 'Lonely Island' is great and all of them are a part of SNL somehow I believe. The other guy in the rap is a writer on the show, but I don't know why he isn't do more skits, he's awesome.

#129852  by Flip
 Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 am
Anarky wrote:Well the whole group Samberg is a part of 'Lonely Island' is great and all of them are a part of SNL somehow I believe.
They are all writers for the show and have basically come up with everything that has been great about SNL in the recent years:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lonely_Island

"They have written shorts for the popular television show Saturday Night Live, most notably "Lazy Sunday" and "Dick in a Box...The three core members currently work together as writers on Saturday Night Live."

#129892  by Flip
 Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:30 pm
Man, this vid is blowing up in a short time period. Anarky linked it sub .5 mill, now its climbing well over 2... in a few days!

Cant say i am surprised. Famous people, catchy tune, professional prosentation.... Internet gold.

#130008  by SineSwiper
 Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm
Flip wrote:This one is a close 3rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CtEReZEaQ

Crazy Canadians.
People that look like that should just die.