The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Thundercats fan trailer

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#130489  by Flip
 Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:55 pm
I dont think he had much choice in the cast, it was probably more that he needed scenes from their respective movies to make it work.

Only watched it once, but in addition to Troy, Spy Kids, and X-Men, i recognized IJ and the Last Crusade, Pitch Black, and Chronicles of Riddick... what else is in there? Fun stuff.

#130490  by Tessian
 Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 pm
Flip wrote:I dont think he had much choice in the cast, it was probably more that he needed scenes from their respective movies to make it work.

Only watched it once, but in addition to Troy, Spy Kids, and X-Men, i recognized IJ and the Last Crusade, Pitch Black, and Chronicles of Riddick... what else is in there? Fun stuff.
All the scenes of Cheetarah are from Farscape (Chianna). And don't forget that Snarf is Garfield, haha. There were also a few scenes from Stargate (the original movie, not the series).

#130491  by Kupek
 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 pm
Blade, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, The Chronicles of Riddick, Farscape, X-Men, Troy, The Return of the King, Armageddon, Planet of the Apes, X-Men 3, Stargate, Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

That was fun. Took me forever to realize that girl is from Farscape; I didn't see much of that show.

edit: I wondered if that was Garfield. Should have called it.

#130492  by bovine
 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:21 pm
There was also a scene from aliens in there.