The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Choke

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #133138  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 am
If you haven't seen this film you are missing a slightly softer side of Chuck. I haven't read the book but Sam Rockwell is brilliant in it even if the topic and the character are too raunchy for mainstream hollywood to notice. Angelica Huston. Wow, she reminds me of my last crush, maybe it is those eyes that remind me of a cleopatra but then again I've always had a soft spot for dark haired bedroom eyed women. She is amazing and so is the 2 dimensional Kelly MacDonald whom I both love and lusted over in the film. I did not like the ending at all but it has a twist somewhat along the lines of an M. Night Shamerman story. Yes that's right "VAT A TWIST! bitches" fuck that guy.

#133141  by SineSwiper
 Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 am
Yeah, the ending was really, really rushed. I was disappointed that it was an 89 minute movie, because they could have used that time to explain the missing time between the cops and the plane.

Oh, and there was a lot of nice shots in that movie. Can't go wrong with a movie about sex addiction (among other things).