The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Drag Me to Hell

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #137106  by Chris
 Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm
It's like being given a really kick ass blow job.....complete with goo and gumming....

fuck goddamned yes.

hilarious, gross, and did I mention hilarious. creepy and hilarious.

Holy shit I love Sam Raimi

#137107  by Zeus
 Sat May 30, 2009 10:56 pm
Other than Spidey 3, he has a great track record with nearly everyone. I expected it to be at least decent.

Now, go answer my post about Hossa, dammit :-)

#137110  by Shellie
 Sun May 31, 2009 12:12 am
I couldn't tell from the trailer if that movie was supposed to be horror or comedy.

I'm not happy with Sam Raimi and how he handled Legend of the Seeker though.

#137111  by SineSwiper
 Sun May 31, 2009 12:58 am
Heh, like anybody thought his handling of Hercules was stellar?

#137113  by Chris
 Sun May 31, 2009 1:15 am
SineSwiper wrote:Heh, like anybody thought his handling of Hercules was stellar?
yeah but those were producing....he didn't write or direct either. when he does his thing...at least in this case he fucking shines. and it's good horror. and good comedy. it's very much in the veign of ED 1 and 2

#137120  by kali o.
 Sun May 31, 2009 5:05 pm
Chris wrote:yeah but those were producing....he didn't write or direct either. when he does his thing...at least in this case he fucking shines. and it's good horror. and good comedy. it's very much in the veign of ED 1 and 2
The hype is getting to me -- I'm gonna go see it on Tuesday. I hope it is good, unlike Star Trek (which, btw, sucked aside from a couple really excellent casting choices/performances).

PS - I'm ashamed to admit I liked hercules. I had no idea Sam was involved, but that explains Bruce Campbells involvement.