The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• About freakin time - Boondock Saints 2 Trailer!

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#139966  by Julius Seeker
 Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:21 am
Oh fuck yeah! I had no idea this one was actually anythin more than a rumour.

#139969  by Zeus
 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 am
If they're gonna put a female in, at least its Rita :-)

#139970  by Blotus
 Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:14 am
Bonus Judd Nelson points +50.

I'd be really hyped for this if I hadn't watched that documentary "Overnight" which showcases how much of a pathetic douchebag Troy Duffy is. If I can get over that, I'm sure I'll enjoy the movie.

#139984  by RentCavalier
 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 pm
Yeah, Troy Duffy sucks, but this movie looks SAWEEEEEEET.

#139994  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:50 am
10 years since the last one, this film better fucking not be a let down.

#139998  by Shellie
 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 am
Well, I'm not going to assume it's going to be as good as the first, that's impossible. Tessian pointed out to me that it's going to be released on DVD a few months after the theatrical release, so *shrug*

I hope it's great and has the same feel as the first, but I won't get my hopes up.

#140004  by Zeus
 Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 pm
After watching it again I do have one issue: Julie Benz's character appears to be essentially a Dafoe replacement. As much as I'd prefer to look at her sweet behind, it would really be annoying if all she is is another super-FBI agent who can figure things out like Dafoe's character in the original.

#140040  by RentCavalier
 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 pm
Zeus wrote:After watching it again I do have one issue: Julie Benz's character appears to be essentially a Dafoe replacement. As much as I'd prefer to look at her sweet behind, it would really be annoying if all she is is another super-FBI agent who can figure things out like Dafoe's character in the original.
They mention in the trailer that she's his protege. Sooo...clone. With tits.

#140049  by Zeus
 Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 am
RentCavalier wrote:
Zeus wrote:After watching it again I do have one issue: Julie Benz's character appears to be essentially a Dafoe replacement. As much as I'd prefer to look at her sweet behind, it would really be annoying if all she is is another super-FBI agent who can figure things out like Dafoe's character in the original.
They mention in the trailer that she's his protege. Sooo...clone. With tits.
That's a bit annoying. I hope she's different enough (other than having a sweet ass and a beautiful rack) that it doesn't feel like she's there only because they couldn't sign Dafoe and they didn't even bother re-writing the role.