The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Another Dune remake from Pierre Morel

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #144008  by Shellie
 Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:15 pm
It was originally going to be directed by Peter Berg, but he was sacked, and Pierre Morel was brought in. Berg's script was trashed and they are starting over.
 #144010  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Seraphina wrote:It was originally going to be directed by Peter Berg, but he was sacked, and Pierre Morel was brought in. Berg's script was trashed and they are starting over.

EPIC!!!!

#144022  by SineSwiper
 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:41 am
No no no no no no! The best Dune remake was already made five years ago. DO NOT make another one! There is no need.

#144026  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 am
SineSwiper wrote:No no no no no no! The best Dune remake was already made five years ago. DO NOT make another one! There is no need.
The one on SyFy? I couldn't stand that one.

#144028  by Lox
 Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 am
I really liked the one on SciFi and have it on DVD, but I'd be up for a new one.

#144051  by SineSwiper
 Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am
Imakeholesinu wrote:
SineSwiper wrote:No no no no no no! The best Dune remake was already made five years ago. DO NOT make another one! There is no need.
The one on SyFy? I couldn't stand that one.
Why? It was damn accurate and had some great acting. About a 1000 times better than David Lynch's atrocity. Asshole should have been dragged by his penis for making such a horrible movie.