The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Why is no one talking scott pilgrim?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #145388  by Chris
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:34 pm
New book in July, new movie in August, Video Game with art by Paul Robertson and music from Anamanaguchi. This last week has been amazing for me.

FUCK GODDAMN YES!

seriously. a game tie in to a live action comic book adaptation of a comic....FUCK YES!
 #145391  by SineSwiper
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:32 pm
Ummm, so, good actors, the director of Hot Fuzz, and the trailer looking motherfucking awesome.
 #145395  by Lox
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 pm
I would be talking about it, but the comic shop I go to is moving to a bigger location this weekend and all of his Scott Pilgrim stuff is already boxed up. :( I stopped in there on Thursday just to grab a few books.

So, it's worth a read, I take it? The movie looks cool.
 #145396  by Chris
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:23 pm
the book is fucking fantastic and the movie is seriously straight out of the book. I love how they are taking the speed racer route and pretty much just making a live action comic book. complete with the onomatopoeia and zany fighting game references with boss battles against guys who explode into coins. And yes....the books are fantastic. fun as hell and fantastic
 #145397  by Shellie
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 pm
Looks epicly fantabulous :D
 #145398  by Chris
 Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 pm
Seraphina wrote:Looks epicly fantabulous :D
it's an epic of epic epicness