The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• New Wonder Woman costume...oh my

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #151758  by Zeus
 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:24 am
Honestly, Linda Carter looked much hotter back in the day

EDIT: My proof

#151778  by Chris
 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:12 pm
a lot of it is just flat out terrible lighting. Seriously the only thing I really hate about it is the boots also being blue. Make the boots red and it fixes most of the issues with it.
 #151815  by SineSwiper
 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am
I know about pointy knees and all of that, but the chick doesn't look like she has the right lips for the lipstick, or the right boobs for the outfit, or that she is even an actor. Wonder Woman was a bit, errr, bigger than that. She's an Amazon, for god's sake. She needs more curves.

This is just a leggy chick. A good looking leggy chick, but just in the wrong costume.

And that Linda Carter pic looks totally fake, so that's not proof of anything.
 #151822  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:08 am
Now if only they could get Megan fox in that.....
 #151842  by Zeus
 Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:31 pm
SineSwiper wrote:I know about pointy knees and all of that, but the chick doesn't look like she has the right lips for the lipstick, or the right boobs for the outfit, or that she is even an actor. Wonder Woman was a bit, errr, bigger than that. She's an Amazon, for god's sake. She needs more curves.

This is just a leggy chick. A good looking leggy chick, but just in the wrong costume.

And that Linda Carter pic looks totally fake, so that's not proof of anything.
It's hard to find one where the really, really old-fashioned costume doesn't look silly and distracts you from her. So I linked the Photoshopped one. But look around a bit, she was absolutely smokin' back in the day, far hotter than the new chick
 #151850  by Lox
 Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:30 pm
Adrianne Palicki can look good. I've seen her in stuff where she's pretty. That's definitely a bad shot of her. I just really don't like the design and I am not sure why they released this shot. I hope Chris is right and the colors are that bright because of the camera.

#151887  by SineSwiper
 Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:27 pm
Again, wrong chick for the role. She doesn't look like an Amazon. Less leggy chick, more curvy chick. It works better.
 #151925  by Chris
 Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 am
but then there would be no reason for Wonder Woman to have body issues in the script. GUHHHHH
 #151956  by Chris
 Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:31 pm
still think they should add straps to the bustier but other than that it looks liek they fixed almost every issue people had with it