The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The Xx

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #151141  by Imakeholesinu
 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm
I'm really enjoying this band. Not only them but some of their remixes are fucking excellent.
 #151142  by Flip
 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:25 pm
In the videos thread i posted one of their songs that i really like. Theyve been around for a while but i havent heard of them until 2010 where they sort of stormed onto the scene. Def cool stuff.
 #151143  by Shellie
 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Hah I was just thinking the other day I wanted to check them out more.
 #151144  by Shrinweck
 Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:32 pm
They're my go-to band to play at the end of the night at the bar if I'm working with women. Calm enough that we can still keep doing our job but dancey enough to still have a decent time. I looped their self titled album when I was stuck in a car once and slept for like five hours haha.
 #151984  by SineSwiper
 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:05 am
Not sure about these guys. My favorite is still Islands, but it's a short song. The rest of their self-titled is pretty sparse and minimalistic for my tastes. I also don't like the guy's voice.
 #151999  by Shrinweck
 Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 am
I'm a sucker for minimalistic music. By the way, check out Autolux if you're a big fan of these folks. To be fair Islands is my favorite too with Crystalised as a close second.