The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Sons of Anarchy anyone?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #157615  by Flip
 Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:04 pm
I love the show and the latest season started this week with a bang. I get a little tired of the top ranking people not telling the rest of the club, or outright lying to the rest of the club, certain things, but in the end the show has just as good political maneuvering as any other out there. Just with a biker gang.
 #157616  by Anarky
 Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:37 pm
Flip wrote:I love the show and the latest season started this week with a bang. I get a little tired of the top ranking people not telling the rest of the club, or outright lying to the rest of the club, certain things, but in the end the show has just as good political maneuvering as any other out there. Just with a biker gang.
When I got my Kindle Fire I blazed through seasons 1-4. I am hooked on this show, even if it is ridiculous.

Though I felt Tig was a bit hard to believe in that performance (over acting), then again he always has been a bit nuts.
 #157621  by Flip
 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:50 pm
That had to be a really hard scene to decide how to act... I mean, if that was you in real life would you flip out? Cry? Watch it calmly because you have no control? I dont know, i think the reaction was good for the character, but yeah, i wasnt sure what to think about it right away either.