The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Paul Walker is dead, wtf.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #162490  by Eric
 Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:00 am
Died in a car accident, single car wreck goin 70 on a 45 apparently. -_-
 #162493  by Anarky
 Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:07 pm
And he wasn't the driver :(

I enjoyed him in the F&F movies. Seemed like a nice enough guy too.
 #162495  by Zeus
 Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:16 pm
Kind of ironic he died in a fiery car crash.......

Although now I'm willing to bet that they work the end of Fast 6 into the fact he won't be in the 7th one
 #162496  by Anarky
 Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:48 am
Zeus wrote:Kind of ironic he died in a fiery car crash.......

Although now I'm willing to bet that they work the end of Fast 6 into the fact he won't be in the 7th one
 #162506  by SineSwiper
 Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:27 pm
Actually, it's very ronic. Expected, even.
 #162521  by Shrinweck
 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:21 pm

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION

Edit: This comes off bitchier than I inended, but really, what kind of reaction did you expect from the most obvious observation in the world? It's the equivalent to someone telling you that they don't own a TV.
 #162528  by Zeus
 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:15 pm
Shrinweck wrote:

HOLY SHIT WHAT AN ASTUTE OBSERVATION

Edit: This comes off bitchier than I inended, but really, what kind of reaction did you expect from the most obvious observation in the world? It's the equivalent to someone telling you that they don't own a TV.
Well, considering they've already shot like half the film, I will change that sentence to say "I'm willing to be they work the end of Fast 6 into the fact he gets killed in the 7th one".

So, not nearly as astute as you originally thought :-)
 #162529  by Shrinweck
 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:35 pm
It was a reference to the "Kind of ironic he died in a fiery car crash......." line, not that he won't be in the next movie. I was content with not commenting on it at all but I was playing a game and some jackass on the voice channel said the same thing except he said it like the most idiotic person in the world along the lines of "HURR HURR KIND OF IRONIC THAT HE DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT HURR HURR" and I came on here and took my frustration out on you. It was amplified that he was making this comment several days later as if he was the biggest fucking genius in the world. The dude said it like we were about to give him the biggest internet equivalent of a standing ovation that has ever occurred in the history of time.

I'm not above a funny celeb death joke/observation but this is about as textbook as it gets. Lol geeze reread this post and clearly I'm about a million times angrier at him then you :P