The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Lady Marmalade, Lovely Video, I give it a 10. Mya, Lil Kim, Christina Agularia, and Pink, I have new found respect for all of them. :P Well....Kim's always had my respect, hehe.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #44699  by Eric
 Fri May 18, 2001 8:06 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Modern; text-align: left; '>Lady Marmalade, Lovely Video, I give it a 10. Mya, Lil Kim, Christina Agularia, and Pink, I have new found respect for all of them. :P Well....Kim's always had my respect, hehe.</div>

#44700  by Ishamael
 Fri May 18, 2001 8:52 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif", Modern; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Man, I could lay back and watch that thing all day...</div>
 #44701  by Crono
 Fri May 18, 2001 9:02 pm
<div style='font: 12pt Arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Of the four ladies in it, it's strange that Lil' Kim had the least sexy fascade going on. I mean, they chose HER as the one hiphop star in this song BECAUSE she's got more of that sexiness in her music than her other female-hiphop competitors (Da'Brat, Eve, etc.) But in this video, I think the other three ladies beat her out in the sexiness factor by far. (My one friend Jennie, when she saw the video for the first time, had said "She's the only girl in here who DOES look trashy, with her fake-ass boobs." heh) ^^;</div>

#44704  by S.Cody2
 Fri May 18, 2001 10:16 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Copperplate Gothic", Modern; text-align: left; '>Lil' Kim? Respect? Those two just don't go together, heh.</div>

#44714  by Gentz
 Fri May 18, 2001 11:28 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial, Modern; text-align: left; '>Because it's a good song or because they're hot?</div>