The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Any Tea Party fans...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47022  by Gone to Shakers
 Sun Sep 16, 2001 9:32 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>There's a new album coming out October 16th, The Interzone Mantra I believe it's called, it was orriginally going to be called Transmission 3 (using the reasoning that it was ahead in quality of what Transmission 2 would have been, or something like that), here is a track listing so far:

The Interzone, Angels, Apathy, The Master and The Margarita, Soulbreaking, Lullaby, Must Must, White Water Siren, Cathartik, Dust To Gold, Requiem, Mantra

Lullaby is the only one I have heard so far, but I only caught the end of it on the Campus radio, It's a very VERY good song, back to their older style, seen on Transmission. It's darker, heavy fast paced music with slow paced and melodic vocals, it comes together perfectly. They seam to have taken a completely new direction from the TRIPtych album and their last compilation which had 4 new songs on it.

I can't really explain the sound to it, it's like Transmission, but with so much more to it. I'll just say, that if you like Transmission, you will LOVE this. Heavy stuff</div>

#47062  by Slappy White
 Tue Sep 18, 2001 11:00 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yes, I am.</div>