The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Cartoon collections....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47561  by New and Improved Zeus
 Sun Oct 28, 2001 8:39 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Is there anyone other than me using Morpheus and FTP sites to collect the episodes of their favourite cartoons? If some of you remember (Torgo, you will), I was close to getting the Transformers episodes on tape, 'til the person backed out of it at the last minute. So I started using Morpheus to collect the Transformers episodes. There are 99 total and I should have around 60 or so, not including the double episodes, Japanese episodes, and the new Robots in Disguise show (haven't cleaned them up yet; got about 6 GBs worth). If some of you guys are collecting too, maybe was can swap or something to complete collections. We could use my FTP for that. Same with other cartoon series'. I wouldn't mind getting GI Joe, He-Man, X-Men, Spiderman, and such, but Transformers is my main priority</div>

#47576  by Caddy Punk
 Sun Oct 28, 2001 11:54 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; text-align: left; '>I don't have Transformers, but</div>

#47577  by Caddy Punk
 Sun Oct 28, 2001 11:55 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; text-align: left; '>I don't have Transformers, but I do the same thing. However, I usually delete what I've gotten once I'm done watching. For now I have 30-something episodes of Inu Yasha.</div>

#47579  by Caddy Punk
 Sun Oct 28, 2001 11:57 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial, Tahoma, Verdana; text-align: left; '>Ah @#$%! It's been too long since I've been here... where's the delete button? :)</div>
 #47607  by Torgo
 Tue Oct 30, 2001 9:34 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Beavis and Butthead: 52 episodes
Excel Saga: 1-18
Invader Zim: 11 two-part episodes.
Kenshin OVA: All 4 eps.
Love Hina: 1-24, Xmas and Spring specials

And when me 60gig hard drive arrives, I'll start looking for some episodes of the Tick, MST3K, Sifl and Olly, old Gundams, etc...</div>