The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• “[I] was going to go trick or treat – knock on some doors and get some candy! I like dressing up like a monster and getting candy!” – Michael Jackson in a recent web chat.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47618  by Chockboard
 Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:25 pm
<div style='font: 10pt arial; text-align: left; '>“ was going to go trick or treat – knock on some doors and get some candy! I like dressing up like a monster and getting candy!” – Michael Jackson in a recent web chat.</div>

#47619  by SineSwiper
 Wed Oct 31, 2001 7:00 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>s/Michael Jackson/any dumbass who wants to call himself "Michael Jackson"/</div>

#47623  by Blotus
 Wed Oct 31, 2001 9:16 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>I read that really fast and thought it said "molestor"... neat!</div>

#47625  by Lox
 Wed Oct 31, 2001 10:10 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I would hope it was a scheduled chat with MJ for anyone to believe it was really him at all.</div>

#47629  by SineSwiper
 Thu Nov 01, 2001 3:20 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, well, I remember George W. Bush saying in a recent web chat: "Suck my Texan balls because I'm president...I think, brb lemme check."</div>