The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Bah! People moaned at the end of Fellowship coz they thought the trilogy would end on the first movie. Dumb asses. That movie kicked major ass. It made Harry Potter look like.....Hairy Pooper. Instant classic since Gone With the Wind (in the literature to

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #47971  by G-man Joe
 Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:15 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>Bah! People moaned at the end of Fellowship coz they thought the trilogy would end on the first movie. Dumb asses. That movie kicked major ass. It made Harry Potter look like.....Hairy Pooper. Instant classic since Gone With the Wind (in the literature to screen sense).</div>

#47973  by Imakeholesinu
 Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:32 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>To bad G-Man couldn't have any popcorn. :)</div>

#47974  by G-man Joe
 Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:58 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>Damn right! That way, wouldn't have had to pee so damn bad! The bottle of water I drank would been soaked up and not gone straight to my bladder! AARGH! I PEED FOR 3 MINUTES STRAIGHT after the movie!</div>

#47981  by Tessian
 Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:09 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>lol! I had a Big Ass soda (our 44oz, largest size) and a large popcorn and even walked around the mall for 20 minutes before having to pee :) Gotta love a strong bladder</div>