The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Momento.. the kind of ending that leaves you feeling like you got kicked in the balls (in a good way.. may contain spoilers)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #48103  by Tessian
 Sun Jan 06, 2002 5:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Twist endings: Swordfish was a punch in the arm.. Snatch was a bitchslap.. Arlington Road was punch to the stomach.. and as I said in the subject: Momento was a kick in the balls.

GREAT movie... even though I expected a twist ending; I did not see that coming. Another insight into the human mind.... I saw it last night and still all I can say is "ouch"

Also saw Fast & Furious.. wasn't as good as I thought it would be; more of a "ohhh ahhh" film.</div>

#48104  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:44 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>It's Memento BTW. But yes. it is that, a kick in the balls.</div>

#48105  by New and Improved Zeus
 Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:12 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Fast and Furious was just plain, mindless fun IMO. Also, no spoilers I can see here</div>

#48109  by Tessian
 Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:35 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>LoL.. you know, I spelled it that way originally, then went back and corrected myself :)</div>