The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just saw Moulin Rouge. Man, that was a really, really good movie. It's made by Baz Luhrman (sp?), so if you liked the '96 Romeo and Juliet you kinda know what to expect. Amazing DVD too, Fox really puts out quality DVDs when they put their mind to it (ie.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #48197  by New and Improved Zeus
 Sat Jan 19, 2002 11:16 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Just saw Moulin Rouge. Man, that was a really, really good movie. It's made by Baz Luhrman (sp?), so if you liked the '96 Romeo and Juliet you kinda know what to expect. Amazing DVD too, Fox really puts out quality DVDs when they put their mind to it (ie. Fight Club)</div>

#48200  by Crono
 Sun Jan 20, 2002 4:11 am
<div style='font: 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I personally liked the movie a lot, too. Very lovely, very unique in many ways, and i tend to like proper musical movies anyhoo.</div>

#48203  by Gone to Shakers
 Sun Jan 20, 2002 12:20 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I didn't like the Enya video, it reminded me WAY too much of Celine Dion's Titanic video with a lyrics that rip off Paul Mccartney</div>

#48216  by Torgo
 Tue Jan 22, 2002 3:26 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I hated Romeo and Juliet, but I thought Moulin Rouge was pretty damn good.</div>