The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Mr Cranky's review of the movie "I Am Sam" may possibly be the greatest movie review ever. "Had I the opportunity, I would have fitted the entire Chinese army with steel soccer cleats and let them march over my unfurled penis if it meant th

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #48401  by Ishamael
 Sat Feb 09, 2002 2:54 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.mrcranky.com/movies/iamsam.h ... am.html</a>

Mr Cranky's review of the movie "I Am Sam" may possibly be the greatest movie review ever. "Had I the opportunity, I would have fitted the entire Chinese army with steel soccer cleats and let them march over my unfurled penis if it meant that I could have left the theater even one second earlier..."</div>

#48402  by S.Cody2
 Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:49 am
<div style='font: 10pt "Times New Roman"; text-align: left; '>'Unfurled penis'? This guy loves the self-promotion!</div>

#48404  by Kupek
 Sat Feb 09, 2002 7:15 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>"When the court asks her, she responds, 'All you need is love,' a line of dialogue so unbelievably bad, it's a wonder it didn't reach up to Heaven and inspire God to destroy all of humankind in a single apocalyptic rebuke for our wasted potential."</div>

#48405  by Ishamael
 Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:20 pm
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>Possibly the single greatest sentence in movie review history.</div>

#48407  by Lee
 Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:51 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>True, but I can't help but think the same thing every time I'm waiting in line at the grocery store.</div>