The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Bah! Sine, you deleted my rip on Tessian! That was a good rip, dammit! : )

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#48846  by Tessian
 Mon Mar 18, 2002 8:30 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>rip? hardly. I saw your reply and I was in the mist of retorting when I found the post had been deleted</div>
 #48851  by Gentz
 Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:03 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>That is all : )</div>
 #48855  by Tessian
 Tue Mar 19, 2002 7:08 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>Just HAD to resort to going as low as using 'gay,' didn't you? Well you having to sink to that already shows I won, but I will humour you and ignore that last part.

I don't care if CB is like a lot of other anime, it still had it's own unique style and storyline (Toys in the Attic being on of my favs :P) and remember that not all revolutions are good.

DBZ is the slowest damn series I've ever watched, that was the main reason I stopped watching it. They spent at least 4 episodes over the last 5 minutes on Namak before the planet blew up; FIVE minutes! Half the time they just stood there and stared at each other, how the fuck is that entertaining to watch? It was always too black & white; here are the good guys and here are the bad guys trying to destroy / steal something. The stronger guy, at that moment, is always beating the crap out of the other.. it just goes back and forth until someone dies or gets lucky. All this damned super sayan crap.. level 1, 3, 2000, just keep on upping the cap so they can glow (or not have to glow) different colors. So sick of kids walking around claiming they know and watch anime because they watch DBZ on CN after school; such a waste on a sad, pathetic band wagon

That is all :)</div>
 #48867  by Tessian
 Wed Mar 20, 2002 6:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>and yes, I meant to use the word adhesive in hindsight.

DBZ may have used to have been a 'revolutionary' anime series... but now it's nothing more than a flashy pathetic excuse for anime. Even the characters have commented on the show about how bad it's gotten.

So I believe you are the one who should be eating a dick, pussy :)</div>

#48868  by Blotus
 Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:12 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "arial narrow"; text-align: left; padding: 0% 5% 0% 5%; '>DBZ is still gay, Gentz. There's no way around it.</div>

#48869  by Gentz
 Wed Mar 20, 2002 7:57 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Truthfully, I just find this to be a pointless argument, and really the only reason I started it was to rip on you Tessian : )</div>

#48870  by Gentz
 Wed Mar 20, 2002 8:04 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>No.......YOU'RE gay!............fag!  *jumps out window*</div>

#48874  by Tessian
 Thu Mar 21, 2002 4:45 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>you call hurling random general insults at me 'ripping'? You've got quite a bit to learn; Ish-raping ass crackah :P</div>

#48878  by Gentz
 Fri Mar 22, 2002 2:07 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Hey, I may be Ish-raping and an ass crackah, but - what's the third thing you said?</div>