The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone here seen Thir13en Ghosts? Movie was OK once, but it's not nearly Battlefield Earth bad like I've heard.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#49072  by Gentz
 Tue Apr 09, 2002 9:21 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>It was pretty bad I think, but the poorness was due more to untapped potential. The story was so poorly thrown together that they didn't have time to scare you.</div>

#49078  by Gone to Shakers
 Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:26 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I saw it in theatre's, I hate those sorts of movies, bore the hell out of me, and I must say, this one wasn't entertaining at all, BATS was better than this one.</div>

#49081  by G-man Joe
 Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:14 am
<div style='font: 11pt "comic sans MS"; text-align: left; '>It had potential. I was hoping the American Pie chick would get her clothes torn off and watch her boobs bounce around as she ran around in the glass house. =8^)</div>

#49095  by Gentz
 Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:18 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>What "sorts of movies" does 13 Ghosts fall under? Anyway, 13 Ghosts was at least a workable concept despite the fact that they didn't make it work. I can't say even that much for Bats. I can't imagine anything being worse than Bats.</div>

#49153  by Gone to Shakers
 Sun Apr 21, 2002 11:57 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Horror movies, I actually like the cheesy ones with the cheesy lines normally, but 13 Ghosts was just boring for 75% of the time, but yeah, it's similar to bats, VERY similar.</div>