The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I didn't know that mark Hamill did the Joker's Voice in the Batman Animated series.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#49195  by Lox
 Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:58 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Really? I found that out a couple years ago. I was surprised as hell. Kinda funny actually.</div>

#49198  by SineSwiper
 Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:11 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Why does this topic pop up every 3-4 months?</div>

#49199  by Tessian
 Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:28 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>wait... Hamill won't do a voiceover of Skywalker in Jedi Outcast, but he'll do the voice of the Joker in Batman Beyond? wtf???</div>

#49202  by Eric
 Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:51 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>I guess kinda like Alec Guinnes, Mark Hamill got sick of only being know for Star Wars.</div>

#49204  by WolfSamurai
 Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:35 pm
<div style='font: 14pt Agatha; text-align: left; '>I'm not so sure about that. On the Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back DVD commentary Kevin Smith says that Mark Hamil loved to talk about Star Wars.</div>

#49207  by Zeus
 Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:15 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Maybe he just doesn't want to do more SW-related stuff then? He could be like Adam West and have grown to appreciate the role after years of resentment</div>

#49230  by ak404
 Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:08 am
<div style='font: 9pt "Courier New"; text-align: left; '>Well, the Joker was an actualy challenge to Hamill. I mean, cripes, how many of us were surprised when we found out that Luke Skywalker could double as the Clown Prince of Crime?</div>