The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Dont want to beat a dead horse, but heres another thing that bothered me about RotJ

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50507  by Flip
 Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:02 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>Mark Hamill went from 20ish to 40ish in the short 3 years it took to come out with RotJ after tESB. What happened to good 'ol young looking Luke? He turned into some ugly guy that looked older then Harrison Ford. I think he got into a car accident, alle Jason Priestly, that changed him into ugly Luke. I'm not gay or anything, but he was a much better looking actor in the first two.</div>

#50508  by G-man Joe
 Wed Aug 14, 2002 9:14 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Between A New Hope and The Empire, he got into a bad car accident. That part where he's got stitches on his face....were real stitches. The healing didn't go well after that, apparently.</div>

#50516  by Tortolia
 Wed Aug 14, 2002 7:01 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Thought it was a motorcycle accident, but close enough.</div>