The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Kali, got to see a lot Gwen Stefani on Much More Music, they aired the Deeper With episode with No Doubt from VH1...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #50890  by Zeus
 Mon Sep 09, 2002 4:25 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I watched about half an hour of the show, so I got to see quite a bit of her. And it was a more recent piece for sure, as they kept referring to how they've together for 14 years as a group

And I'll have to stick by my original opinion. She's very pretty, don't get me wrong, prettier than a helluva lot of singers and actresses out there, but IMO, Casta and Jovovich are a class above. Just an opinion. I wanted to let you know that I actually followed through on my promise to look at more footage of her (not to mention I actually like the band), even if it wasn't the music video</div>

#50892  by Lox
 Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:30 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I saw the video Kali mentioned a few days ago and she does look hot as hell in it.</div>
 #50894  by kali o.
 Mon Sep 09, 2002 7:47 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It's not as good quality, but at least it's something.

Though, I am proud that you at least TRIED to have an 'informed' opinion this time ; )

KO-</div>

#50896  by EsquE
 Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:11 am
<div style='font: 10pt Garamond; text-align: left; '>Casta yes, but I've always found Milla Jovovich to be rather unattractive...I'd definitely take Gwen over her...</div>

#50900  by Zeus
 Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:57 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Let me know when that FTP is back up and I'll grab it</div>

#50901  by Zeus
 Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:01 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Not me. I thought Jovovich was super-hot ever since I saw her in Return to the Blue Lagoon when I was 15. Aside from small breasts, she's got basically a perfect bod</div>