The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Stealing Harvard was pretty funny, but not too special. Likely to be one of those movies Comedy Central will play in the afternoon or in the wee hours.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51089  by Torgo
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:58 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Stealing Harvard was pretty funny, but not too special. Likely to be one of those movies Comedy Central will play in the afternoon or in the wee hours.</div>

#51090  by Kupek
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:52 am
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>I saw that Jason Leigh was in it, and thought I might want to see it. I then saw that Tom Green was in it, and decided to actively avoid it.</div>

#51093  by SineSwiper
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:10 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>That's Jason Lee. And yes, I thought the exact same thing. Seems like the critics hate Tom Green just as much as the average joe. I predict this will be Tom Green's last film, as they will see how much he sucks.</div>

#51095  by Lox
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:00 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>In a good world, yes. But this is the real world. Silly silly Sineswiper. :)</div>

#51096  by Flip
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:25 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>He was good in Road Trip since he wasnt exactly the main character. In fact, thats my favorite college/sex movie to date, well next to animal house of course.</div>

#51097  by G-man Joe
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:25 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>He's good as a diversionary character. Sorta like in Charlie's Angels. If I was the director, I'd have him killed off in some funny way.</div>

#51098  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:10 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>The US media destroyed Tom Green, I blame your country.</div>

#51099  by Julius Seeker
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 6:39 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Admittedly I haven't watched many Tom Green films, but I did like the one I did see, Road Trip. I loved the show until it got butchered by MTV</div>

#51100  by Lox
 Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:14 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>But that wasn't really a "Tom Green" movie. All I know is that Freddy Got Fingered is the worst movie I have ever seen...ever. :)</div>

#51101  by Ishamael
 Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:34 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>"Freddie Got Fingered" was a comedy that wasn't funny...yet I was glued to the screen the whole time anyway. Can't think of another non-funny comedy that did that. I was pretty speechless throughout the movie....</div>

#51103  by Gentz
 Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:48 am
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>Freddy Got Fingered was so hilarious...I can't get enough</div>