The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• We can't stop here, this is bat country

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51515  by Derithian
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:39 am
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>We can't stop here, this is bat country</div>

#51518  by Won-qu
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:22 am
<div style='font: 12pt "Copperplate Gothic Bold"; text-align: left; '>This lonely stretch of desert was the last known home of the Manson family....would he make that grim connection?</div>

#51520  by SineSwiper
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:44 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays</div>

#51521  by SineSwiper
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:45 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just t</div>

#51522  by SineSwiper
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:45 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?</div>

#51525  by Shellie
 Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:25 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt georgia; text-align: left; '>No matter how many times I see that movie, I never get tired of it :) *sigh* I need to go on a DVD buying spree!</div>