The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Knock Me Around Guys....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #51578  by Imakeholesinu
 Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:20 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I went into this movie thinking it was going to be good. This film falls flat, bout half way in. Main problem...character development. Barry Pepper and his group show up, but who are they and why are they with him? We know why Barry's character is there, and we get an idea why Vin Diesl is there, but Seth Green's character and the other guy...not really clear on it. There were a lot of parts that seemed to just come out of left field, either that or everything was really predictable. There were some good parts to the acting, John Malkovich was the best out of all of them. I was let down by this film. I felt I should have seen 'The Truth about Charlie' if it was out instead or, 'The Rules of Attraction' may have been worth my time. I classify this as a rental.</div>

#51580  by ManaMan
 Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:59 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Courier New"; text-align: left; '>Wasn't that movie supposed to come out like 2 years ago? I remember seeing previews for it a LONG time ago.</div>

#51582  by Kupek
 Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:29 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>I noticed the same thing. I remember watching the trailer for it in my dorm room.</div>

#51583  by Won-qu
 Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:28 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Copperplate Gothic Bold"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, it wasn't too spectacular, but John Malkovich is always awesome.</div>

#51588  by Zeus
 Tue Oct 15, 2002 2:19 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Yeah, it was shelved and was only released because of Diesel's popularity</div>

#51667  by Ishamael
 Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:42 am
<div style='font: 14pt "Sans Serif"; text-align: justify; padding: 0% 15% 0% 15%; '>The thing is though, it's not really THAT bad a movie really. I see worse in theaters all the time. Definitely nothing special though.</div>