The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Harry Potter 2....Looooooong movie. It was okay. Not for younger kids like the last one.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52057  by G-man Joe
 Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:16 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Harry Potter 2....Looooooong movie. It was okay. Not for younger kids like the last one.</div>

#52073  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:13 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I'm not into that kind of Satanic ritual stuff, and frankly, it saddens me to see that you have been sucked in.</div>

#52078  by G-man Joe
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:46 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>Oh......watch the movie....then burn a book to make up for your sin. =8^)</div>

#52083  by Tessian
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:45 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>it doesn't work that way-- what good would burning a book of Satan do you?</div>

#52088  by Flip
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 2:34 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>I dont remember much about the book but i'll go see the movie this weekend. Is it longer then the first one? I think it was 2 1/2, right?</div>

#52096  by Lee S.
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 8:58 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>It's longer by maybe 10 minutes. The first was 2:30, this one's roughly 2:40.</div>

#52097  by Lee S.
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:57 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>I say let the younger kids watch it. I agree with J.K. Rowling's approach of not shying away from death or other morbid curiosities. Given its popularity, I suppose I'm not the only one.</div>
 #52196  by Mr.Person
 Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:19 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It was a good film. See spoiler txt for issues.

<b>Spoiler Message:<b>
<span style="background: black; color: black;">I can't believe they cut out Headless Nick's party!!! They also screwed up the scenes in Diagon Alley and the alternate alley. Why screw those scenes up if you're going to include Aragog anyway. I shudder to think what's going to happen with Book 4, that movie will surely be crapola. I bet they'll make sure Cedric survives.</span></div>

#52200  by Lee S.
 Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:26 pm
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>Way to fuck me, Mr. Person. I know nothing about book 4. If you're going to include spoilers for stuff outside of the spectrum of this conversation (Book 2 and Movie 2), maybe you oughtta be a little more descriptive than just "here's a spoiler."</div>

#52204  by Mr.Person
 Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:20 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Shit, sorry, thought everyone here who watched the movies probably read the books. Didn't mean to screw up book 4 for you.</div>