The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• 40 Days and 40 nights: watch it as an exercise of how to make a poor ass, super-formulaic film. Couldn't even finish it. LotR: Extended Edition: undecided on the changes. The beginning is MUCH different, particularly in tone. The cut is to appease the boo

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52091  by Zeus
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:18 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>40 Days and 40 nights: watch it as an exercise of how to make a poor ass, super-formulaic film. Couldn't even finish it. LotR: Extended Edition: undecided on the changes. The beginning is MUCH different, particularly in tone. The cut is to appease the book crowd and would NOT have worked in theatres</div>
 #52093  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:30 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Of course I like the Extended version a hell of a lot better, it's very true to the book. I don't know if non-readers would understand, but I'm not one of them, so I don't really care =P</div>

#52095  by Eric
 Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:01 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>40 Days and 40 Nights was hilarious. :P</div>