The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The Scorpion King, I actually liked it a lot.  I got it so I could test my Pay per view(I get PPV half off :) )...

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52170  by Shellie
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 4:41 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt georgia; text-align: left; '>I hate wrestling, but I really enjoyed the Rock. There was non stop action, and great fight scenes. The humor in the movie was just right as well. It didnt really go along with the Mummy movies though, as you dont see how he eventually became the monster from the Mummy, but ah well. Its a renter at least, and well worth the 2 bucks I paid to watch it with PPV.</div>

#52172  by Anarky
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:18 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>i get PVP free ;o) shhhhhhhhh! its a secret</div>

#52173  by Shellie
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:46 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt georgia; text-align: left; '>not fair, you bastard heh :P</div>

#52174  by kent
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:48 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>so do i, as for the SK it's a really long episode of Hercules, which is not exactly a bad thing, just not worth $10.</div>

#52175  by kent
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:49 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>SK is a really long episode of Hercules, which is not exactly a bad thing, just not worth $10.</div>

#52176  by Shellie
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 6:33 pm
<div style='font: italic 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>I liked it, but as I said, its a renter :)</div>

#52178  by Flip
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 7:45 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>2 bucks? Totally worth it. In fact you could tape it and then take it to a VHS-DVD converter store for another 5 and boom, 7 buck dvd.</div>
 #52179  by Shellie
 Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:38 pm
<div style='font: italic 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Id probably do my own encoding though. Im getting a tv tuner/capture card soon, so I could run it through the vcr there and encode into a VCD. Wouldnt a shop that does that not let you do a VHS to DVD on a copyrighted movie??</div>