The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Whoever said The Ring was a good movie needs to go to hell...cause I just saw it and that was possibly the scariest thing I've seen

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52341  by Tessian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:54 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>HOW did she have her? Certificate of Birth, husband says she wasn't supposed to have kids, yet they left and came back with her how? Did they visit a voodoo doctor, a witch, or satan himself?

freaky fucking...her stepping out of the well was the freakiest part (not to mention out of the tv)</div>
 #52342  by Tessian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:56 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>HOW did she have her? Certificate of Birth, husband says she wasn't supposed to have kids, yet they left and came back with her how? Did they visit a voodoo doctor, a witch, or satan himself?

freaky fucking...her stepping out of the well was the freakiest part (not to mention out of the tv). It's real important to not know anything going into the movie beyond the basics. And when I said the person needs to go to hell I meant because that influenced me to see it and now I'm going to die next week :P</div>

#52343  by Kupek
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:29 am
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>That was pretty much my reaction.</div>

#52345  by Zeus
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:51 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>It did disturb me a little too, and I don't get scared by horror flicks, even though I really like them</div>
 #52348  by Torgo
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:57 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>...why everyone thinks Samara crawling out of the TV was the scariest part. Personally I thought it was rather, um...over the top? What probably disturbed me the most was the video itself, followed by the quick cut to the dead girl in the closet.</div>

#52351  by Tessian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:48 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I don't necessarily like horror flicks...but I go w/o seeing one for so long I forget why until I go see one :P</div>
 #52352  by Tessian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:52 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>the video wasn't scary...it was just odd and freaky. And yes, the girl in the closet was pretty scary (especially cause she was hot too) but her climbing out of the fucking well was scary as shit. And the whole affect with her outside the TV was just too much...I lost sleep last night thanks to it.</div>

#52353  by Tessian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:53 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>It is official: The Ring is the first movie to cost me sleep... I'm still entranced by the ending..good god</div>
 #52376  by Derithian
 Sun Dec 01, 2002 11:28 pm
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>she did that teleporty effect after she came outa the screen....that was kinda lame but when she did the here's where I am now I'm there in less than half a secord crap I jumped so damn high it was nutty</div>
 #52394  by Kupek
 Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:43 pm
<div style='font: 10pt verdana; text-align: left; padding: 0% 10% 0% 10%; '>I keep on imagining it actually happening. It creeps me out, big time.</div>

#52403  by Tessian
 Tue Dec 03, 2002 8:30 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>lol yeah that was fucked up. The sound effect(s) kicked ass too :P</div>