The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone else seen the Movie "Battle Royal"

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52617  by Anarky
 Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:26 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Okay think cross between lord of the flies and running man. Sweet jesus it was a cool movie. Its a Japanese movie, about some act called the BR act. Which is like if any class of students is misbehaving they are shiped to a deserted island, and must kill off their classmates, winner gets to go free. They start out with getting a pack, weapons are random, some get better weapons than others. But damn its so gory! I so want to own the DVD now

I got a downloaded copy from a friend, it was damn good, i need to buy the DVD off the Net though, Best Buy and Suncoast did not have it.</div>

#52631  by Derithian
 Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:11 am
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>That was the most sadistic movie I have ever seen in my life....downloaded it.....laughed a little and then realizwd tha it was.....FUCK!!!!!!! my god that was fucked up ......and yet very fun.......but fuck you for suggesting it....that movie corrupted me and I'm already a fucked up son of a bitch</div>

#52633  by Garford
 Mon Dec 16, 2002 6:34 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Saw the movie and read the novel of it a few years back. The novel is much more gory in detail fyi......</div>

#52647  by Anarky
 Mon Dec 16, 2002 8:50 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>>=o) lol my friend did it to me, i have to corrupt all now</div>

#52665  by Anarky
 Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:31 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>does the book share the same tittle? and is it easy to find?</div>