The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Bowling for Columbine is actually pretty good....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52649  by kali o.
 Tue Dec 17, 2002 1:00 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Though I'm sure most of you already knew that...

I was a little surprised at some of the rather graphic vault footage/clips that were used...pretty brutal.

Go see it if it's playing near you or go download...the warez version is a DVDRip Sceener so the quality is perfect.

Either way.

KO-</div>

#52652  by SineSwiper
 Tue Dec 17, 2002 3:41 am
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Yeah, I saw it about a week ago. Damn good stuff. I thought the Charley interview was rigged and the whole K-Mart bullet thing pretty dumb, but overall it's a highly recommended movie.</div>

#52666  by Zeus
 Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:37 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>You gotta let me download it......I wanna show some of my family and it's not playing ANYWHERE. I want to take it to Xmas with me....</div>
 #52680  by kali o.
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:33 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Use the account for that one movie (just zeus please)...

fyi - I'm not sure if I'll be bringing that leech account back online...too much hassle...

KO-</div>

#52681  by Zeus
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:26 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Actually, I do have a lot of stuff to upload to ya (the entire first season of 24, for instance). Let me just grab that one then make me a regular 3:1 account and I'll start uploading all of it for ya.</div>

#52683  by Zeus
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 11:01 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it. I do have some stuff to upload to ya (the entire first season of 24, for instance). Let me just grab that one and if you can make me a regular 3:1 account and I'll start uploading all of it for ya.</div>

#52689  by Zeus
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:59 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Oh, just FYI, there's about 4 minutes or so missing in between the two CDs (it clocke at almost exactly 2 hours in the theatres). No big deal, just wanted you to know</div>

#52690  by SineSwiper
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:31 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>That's okay. I tried to download it on Kazaa. I grabbed two copies just in case. One ended up being Signs, and the other was Goldmember. Some people are fucking morons.</div>

#52692  by SineSwiper
 Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:30 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>I might want that first season. I've never seen the show, but I keep hearing things over here. We should meet up on IRC.</div>

#52710  by Zeus
 Thu Dec 19, 2002 8:53 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I don't do IRC, but I'll let you know when I put them online and you can grab them</div>