The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• I should have that copy of Two Towers by tonight. I will double check it, make sure it works and the quality is good, then I'll set up my FTP so you guys can have it. Like Kali, I'll make a tows account, but I restrict it to about 3 at a time, that way I

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #52969  by Zeus
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:58 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I should have that copy of Two Towers by tonight. I will double check it, make sure it works and the quality is good, then I'll set up my FTP so you guys can have it. Like Kali, I'll make a tows account, but I restrict it to about 3 at a time, that way I should be able to keep my FTP up permanently</div>

#52971  by SineSwiper
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:23 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Is that the DVD rip from the Academy Awards' copy?</div>

#52972  by SineSwiper
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:24 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>N/m...I didn't read the thread below me.</div>
 #52974  by kali o.
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:53 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Just got released like a two or three days ago. The message doesn't pop up too often and is quite small....easily ignorable.

In it's original form, it's 4 CDs, 2.4 gigs...don't know if zeus is grabbing a re-encode though.

Perfect picture quality...my only complaint is that the audio level - while sharp - seems quieter than it should be.

KO-</div>

#52976  by Zeus
 Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:35 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Mine is only 2 CDs, unfortunately. That's why I'm checking the quality before I put it up. It should be down shortly...</div>