The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• New Quentin Tarrentino movie

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #53265  by Riot Hopper
 Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:17 am
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>Have you seen the previews for "Kill Bill"? I saw it when I went to see Gangs of New York. A bunch of samurai chicks, it looked kind of cool, I'm thinking Bushido Blade slash Ninja scroll inspired with a whole lotta Resevior Dogs-like eye candy, "hip" one-liners that middle school kids will repeat over and over.... eh Uma Thurman doesn't really go well as a samurai, but I think I wanna see this when it comes out. The cinematography looked kind of sweet, if yer into that sort of thing.</div>

#53271  by the Gray
 Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:18 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I hate Uma therman, but I've been waiting for another Tarrantino flick. I think I posted myself on this about 2 months ago, but you weren't here then were you!</div>

#53272  by Imakeholesinu
 Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:50 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Now now, lets not pull rank.</div>

#53273  by SineSwiper
 Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:57 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>You wouldn't kick her outta bed.</div>

#53316  by the Gray
 Sun Feb 09, 2003 6:56 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>For eating Crackers no, for just being her yes. I'm sorry, I don't find her attractive at all.</div>