The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• "In three weeks, Faith returns. An all-new Angel, on the WB"

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#53375  by Eric
 Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:04 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Heh. That's not the real highlight. Willow will appear on Angel, and Angel will appear on Buffy's finale.</div>

#53376  by Crono
 Thu Feb 13, 2003 2:44 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Sweet! They haven't done a big crossover in a long while. Still though, Faith was always a fave of mine, and she's been gone for multiple seasons.</div>

#53383  by EsquE
 Thu Feb 13, 2003 6:30 pm
<div style='font: bold 12pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Mmmmmm....Faith....*drools*....I guess the movie career crapped out...</div>

#53390  by Eric
 Fri Feb 14, 2003 12:08 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Oh, well get this, after this season of Buffy ends season 8 will STAR Faith, 22 episodes of Faith the Vampire Slayer. :) If you want a link...beg! :P</div>

#53392  by Eric
 Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:24 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>True. Know what the best line in Angel, when he was trying to escape and said, "You can't come, it's too dangerous." "Where are you going" "I have to save the world." It was so cheesy I think Angelus almost died laughing himself.</div>

#53418  by Crono
 Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:50 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>You're just trying to induce seizures of joy, eh?</div>