The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Just saw Dreamcatcher...which also had the full Square Animatrix short with it...(no spoilers)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54064  by Zeus
 Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:38 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I'll talk about the short first. It's about 10 minutes long and I thought it was VERY well done. Apparently it's a direct lead into Matrix: Reloaded. The animation is FANTASTIC. I mean, wow. It's noticeably better than Final Fantasy: TSW, and that was pretty damned nice. Almost worth it to go see the movie on it's own..

Not like Dreamcatcher was bad. It was actually surprisingly good. Not your typical alien invasion film..at all. They do some pretty good stuff with the characters and for once, the humans aren't helpless and shit. I won't say anymore, just that you guys should at least give this one a shot. If not, at least for the Animatrix short...</div>

#54066  by Torgo
 Sat Mar 22, 2003 2:24 am
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>DC was okay, but wierd. But then again, any movie that gives new meaning to the phrase "monster shit" is far from normal. Final Flight of Osiris was very sweet, though.</div>