The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• New LP....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54188  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:51 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Fucking awesome. It doesn't have as many hits as Hybrid Theory has, but the 5 or 6 songs that do compete make up for the ones that aren't quite there. I'm really digging "Somewhere I Belong" and the beat to "Faint". It makes for a good drive song, like when you want to go fast, or you're out running the cops, or beating the shit out of someone, whatever the situation. "Figure.09" is pretty good and "Breaking the Habit" it's actually mostly sung and just a fucking awesome song.

There are a lot of good songs on here and some that kinda miss the mark, but still, it's a good buy.</div>

#54192  by Lox
 Sat Mar 29, 2003 8:08 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Breaking the Habit and Faint are great song.s</div>

#54193  by Tessian
 Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:15 pm
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>I haven't heard Faint but BtH definitely</div>

#54200  by Shellie
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:05 am
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Linkin Park is one of those bands I like but don't listen to much of their stuff, besides what I hear on the radio...Ill have to check those songs out</div>

#54202  by Lee S.
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:13 am
<div style='font: ; text-align: left; '>You forgot to mention "Session." That's a badass song (no vocals, just instrumental).</div>

#54224  by SineSwiper
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:52 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Uhhh...we have the first album on MP3.</div>

#54228  by Shellie
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>Yeah I know..but I dont listen to it lol</div>