The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• The Animatrix?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54196  by Flip
 Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:48 pm
<div style='font: 12pt "Cooper Black"; text-align: left; '>Anyone see this yet? They played a 15 minutes CG matrix thing before Dreemcatcher which i went to go see tonight. I think its setting the stage for Reloaded, good stuff, good CG.</div>

#54199  by Imakeholesinu
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:04 am
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I thought it was ok. I think it confused the fuck out of a bunch of the hoosiers that live down here, cause most of the theater got up after it was over. hehe</div>

#54244  by Zeus
 Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:42 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Final Flight of the Osiris was EXCELLENT. Wow, Square has really stepped it up since the FF movie...and it's not like that was bad. Too bad they're gone now. Also, the storyline was excellent, really setting the stage up for Reloaded. I can't wait. The online Animatrix ones are great too</div>

#54275  by SineSwiper
 Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:34 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light"; text-align: left; '>Huh?</div>