The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• If I saw "The Ring" death tape and seven days later, bought a 4"x4" micro TV - would Samara crawl out in miniature size? I could just squish her, huh? Yeah...someone sent me the damn tape. =8^)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54268  by G-man Joe
 Mon Mar 31, 2003 10:52 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>If I saw "The Ring" death tape and seven days later, bought a 4"x4" micro TV - would Samara crawl out in miniature size? I could just squish her, huh? Yeah...someone sent me the damn tape. =8^)</div>

#54271  by Tessian
 Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:54 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>uhm...no; she'll just kill you some other horrific way. Like when you step on her she rips threw your foot like an 8inch nail-- then slowly kills you from the inside out</div>

#54288  by Shellie
 Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:08 pm
<div style='font: 11pt georgia; text-align: left; '>eh? Im assuming this is from The Ring movie..I wanna see that. I wanna see a movie that actually scares me :) Well.."Son In-Law" scared me..but thats just Pauly Shore :)</div>

#54301  by G-man Joe
 Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:27 am
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>This kind of movie requires you to sit down, turn off the phone, dim the lights, and do not leave the sofa. You can't just come home and watch The Ring while you eat dinner. =8^)</div>