The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Anyone got Anger Management on their FTP or something, i would like a copy.  (please include ftp connection info and such)  (anyone got bringing down the house also?)

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54669  by Anarky
 Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:42 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Anyone got Anger Management on their FTP or something, i would like a copy. (please include ftp connection info and such) (anyone got bringing down the house also?)</div>

#54670  by Anarky
 Sun Apr 27, 2003 2:44 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>or just simply tell me some good IRC channels or some place to get movies, i sometimes attempt to use packetnews.com to find stuff</div>

#54671  by Tessian
 Sun Apr 27, 2003 11:36 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>go pay the $6 and see it in the damned theatre yourself</div>
 #54672  by kali o.
 Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:12 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Is #datavault on irc.addictz.net

Even I go there sometimes. The place is full of bans, lamers and racists dorks...so keep your mouth shut, get what you want and leave.

If the bots don't respond, it means they are full...don't list and don't msg the bots more than once every five mins (=ban).

/msg dv33 cunt send #3

Happy Birthday.

KO-</div>