The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• This is a documentary I'm dying to see.....guy apparently dug up some serious-ass shit about the rap world, there was a ton of controversy about it and he got death threats and all

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #54887  by Zeus
 Wed May 07, 2003 12:43 am
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://dvd.ign.com/articles/400/400710p1.html">here</a>

This is a documentary I'm dying to see.....guy apparently dug up some serious-ass shit about the rap world, there was a ton of controversy about it and he got death threats and all</div>
 #54897  by Julius Seeker
 Wed May 07, 2003 1:07 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>and then the guy was found dead a few days later. He was someone who definetly knew Courtney.

Anyways, Tupac was murdered, yes, but the most interesting part of his life was his life, the spiritualism and messages involved in his music. There was a lot of power behind his words and the beats he put those words too, it is arguable that he was the greatest rapper of all time.</div>

#54898  by Eric
 Wed May 07, 2003 2:35 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Oh, Pac knew he was gonna die young, my brother said he was gonna be killed a few months before it happened, he made too many enemies on the East Coast.</div>

#54922  by Crono
 Thu May 08, 2003 5:18 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>Well yeah, it was a product of how ridiculous (and real) the tensions in the hiphop world had gotten. It sucks, too, that two big stars had to die just to MINORLY reduce the grudges.</div>