The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• "This maybe the last thing that I write for long..."

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #55259  by Imakeholesinu
 Sat May 24, 2003 6:42 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>The All-American Rejects self-titled album is one of the greatest albums I've heard in awhile. Their sound screams emo along with their lyrics, and it's done so well. No doubt you all have probably heard "Swing, Swing" by now. Here in STL "The Last Song" just started to get air play on the radio, and it made me want to buy the ablum today. "My Paper Heart" is the first song on the album and it's a great lead in. "One More Sad Song", "Why Worry", and "Drive Away" are songs I definitely recommend. Funny thing, "Happy Ending" kind of makes the lead singer sound like he counted to three once to often, well I guess you'll have to hear it to get what I'm saying. Anyway, great album for you alternative rock/pop rock/emo fans. These guys have the potential to stick around for awhile that's for sure.</div>

#55281  by the Gray
 Mon May 26, 2003 2:09 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>Meh, their sound isn't anything that others don't do better. I turn the tuner when that Swing song comes on now, it annoys me.</div>