The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Metal fans, check out these two songs.

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#55633  by G-man Joe
 Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:57 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>You wish I was in your own fetish fantasy. It's quite clear that you're not stable (your father left you) and you have no real self worth. Your need for a father has turned into a need for a male companion. In other words, you're gay.</div>
 #55634  by Mr.Person
 Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:52 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>If you're going to peddle the "popular" argument to say that's why things are the "best" why can't I assume that you're going to like "popular" stuff irregardless of the era. So, your argument only works for things you like? In any case, your argument neglects to mention the most important part of music: the way it actually sounds.</div>
 #55635  by Mr.Person
 Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:54 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>If you're going to peddle the "popular" argument to say that's why things are the "best" why can't I assume that you're going to like "popular" stuff irregardless of the era. So, your argument only works for things you like? In any case, your argument neglects to mention the most important part of music: the way it actually sounds.</div>