The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Some more interesting news. By chance you have not seen any of the Lord of the Rings, CBC in Canada has the rights to the movies, and HBO in the US. At a lot of drive ins, I have seen that they are showing both the Fellowship and the Two Towers....

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #56114  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:31 am
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>I know that in places throughout Canada at least they are showing them back to back. Unfortuanetly none of the drive ins or theatres around here are showing them back to back or separate. The closest one that I heave heard of is Fredricton, which I believe is a 6-8 hjour drive from here (I am not sure, I've never driven to Fredricton NB before). As much as I would like to see them on the big screen again, I am not driving most of the way to Quebec just to do that =P

Though I would make the trip to Halifax, that's about 3 hours away.

Maybe later if they are showing all three back to back, I would even make the trip to Ontario for that. That's something I would definetly like to do one day.</div>

#56117  by SineSwiper
 Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:45 pm
<div style='font: 10pt "EngraversGothic BT", "Copperplate Gothic Light", "Century Gothic"; text-align: left; '>One thing is for sure: I am driving to Indy to see Matrix: Revolutions on IMAX. Fuck your tiny theater screens! I want a screen bigger than a football statium and a sound system who price competes with the national debt.</div>

#56118  by Julius Seeker
 Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:14 pm
<div style='font: 12pt ; text-align: left; '>You get the same effect sitting in any of the front rows at the theatre. But if you want to see the whole screen, sit back in the middle seats.</div>