The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• Carlos & Jill from Resident Evil: Apocalypse(Yes, apocalypse, don't ask why) . Jill looks about right, while Carlos looks a tad bit too rugged, wasn't he a slim guy with wavey hair and an accent?

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.

#56221  by kent
 Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:11 pm
<div style='font: 9pt ; text-align: left; '>is this story in place of the Nemesis game?</div>

#56223  by Eric
 Sat Sep 20, 2003 7:40 pm
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Same time period at least, I didn't have many gripes about the first game because it didn't interfer with the main plot, but this one seems to be going straight in, hopefully they don't screw it up.</div>

#56227  by Eric
 Sun Sep 21, 2003 6:40 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '><b>Link:</b> <a href="http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/resi ... ex.html</a>

I must say those Resident Evil trailors are always quite amusing. :)</div>

#56230  by Stephen
 Sun Sep 21, 2003 1:12 pm
<div style='font: 10pt Arial; text-align: left; '>I saw that during a showing of Underworld, and I absolutely loved it. It was the last one, and I initially thought that it was a real commercial for a skin care product. Pissed me off, too, until I realized I had been duped. Pretty clever.</div>

#56239  by Torgo
 Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:53 pm
<div style='font: 9pt Arial; text-align: left; '>If Nemesis is in this then I'll be quick to judge an say it's already better than the first. Still, I wish someone would just put up the cash to produce Romero's original script.</div>

#56240  by G-man Joe
 Sun Sep 21, 2003 11:12 pm
<div style='font: 11pt "Fine Hand"; text-align: left; '>The trailer was a nice touch. "Skin Regeneration Lotion. Makes dead cells regenerate again." Heh....I'll buy some of that.</div>

#56242  by Eric
 Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:02 am
<div style='font: 11pt ; text-align: left; '>Bah they killed off Barry in that script and made him a huge black man, something was a bit wrong there aye.</div>