The Other Worlds Shrine

Your place for discussion about RPGs, gaming, music, movies, anime, computers, sports, and any other stuff we care to talk about... 

• So I just watched the little mini-marathon of Carnivale and the new episode they had on cause I hadn't seen it before.  All I can say is a combination of What the fuck and Wow.  Fucking fantastic

• Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
Your favorite band sucks, and you have terrible taste in movies.
 #56636  by Derithian
 Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:06 am
<div style='font: italic bold 14pt ; text-align: center; '>So I just watched the little mini-marathon of Carnivale and the new episode they had on cause I hadn't seen it before. All I can say is a combination of What the fuck and Wow. Fucking fantastic</div>

#56640  by Shellie
 Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:54 pm
<div style='font: 10pt georgia; text-align: left; '>This is yesterday's ep? Woot, cant wait to see it tonight!</div>

#56655  by Gentz
 Mon Nov 03, 2003 10:52 pm
<div style='font: 11pt arial; text-align: left; '>I prefer MagnetBox to the Carnivale</div>

#56657  by Lox
 Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:02 am
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>I prefer Panaphonics or Sorny.</div>

#56658  by Tessian
 Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:26 am
<div style='font: 11pt Dominion; text-align: left; '>you pack it up and I'll start bringing in the pennies</div>

#56659  by Lox
 Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:11 pm
<div style='font: bold 9pt ; text-align: left; '>Plus, I don't get what your problem is with the Carnivale. It's got a durable outer casing, a two-pronged wall outlet, and a molded hand grip. What more could you want???</div>